8 pieces - Chicken breasts (boneless)
2 tsp - Ginger paste
2 tsp - Garlic paste
½ cup - Cheese (grated)
5 Nos - Green chillies
¼ tsp - Mace powder
¼ tsp - Nutmeg powder
2 tsp - Chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp - White pepper powder
Salt to taste
1 no - Egg
Cooking Instructions :
- First cut the chicken breasts into roughly two-inch cubes. Then apply paste of ginger, paste of garlic, white pepper powder and salt to the chicken breasts cubes.
- Mix them properly and keep aside.
- Next, mash cheese to make it smooth. After that add chopped green chillies, nutmeg powder, mace powder, corander leaves and salt.
- Add egg and then mix it well and then add chicken to the mixture of cheese. Add fresh cream and mix delicately.
- Keep this for 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
- After 2 to 3 hours take out the chicken and put onto the skewers
- Now cook in a moderately hot tandoor or a pre-heated oven (200 degrees Celsius) until it is just cooked and slightly coloured.
- Apply a little butter for basting and cook for another 2 minutes till the chicken is completely cooked.
Serve this Chicken Hazarvi as a snack.