500 gms - Chicken bones
100 gms - Boneless chicken
1 ½ tsp - Refined flour (maida)
½ tsp - Cumin seeds
1 tsp - Chopped garlic
White pepper powder
1 tsp - Butter
1 tsp - Oil
1 ltr - Water
Salt to taste
Cooking Instructions :
- Clean and wash chicken bones.
- Clean, wash and cut chicken into very small pieces (1/2 cm cubes).
- Put chicken bones in a pot with one litre of water, chopped garlic and cook till water is reduced to 600 ml. Strain and keep aside.
- Stir fry chicken pieces in butter till tender and keep the stock aside.
- Heat oil, add cumin seeds and refined flour, cook for a minute, stirring continuously. Then add the reduced chicken stock, chicken pieces, white pepper powder and salt.
- Cook for some time and serve hot.
- You may add half a cup of fresh cream just before serving to make it a little rich.