450 gm - Lamb mince
2 nos - Onions
5 cloves - Garlic
1.5cm - Ginger
2 nos - Green chillies
4 sprigs - Fresh coriander
3 Nos - Cardamoms (small, green, ground)
2 Nos - Cardamom (Black, ground large)
1/2 tbsp - Chilli powder
1/2 tbsp - Salt
1/2 tbsp - Garam masala
1/2 tbsp - Cumin seeds (whole)
1 tbsp - Dry coriander
Cooking Instructions :
- Put all the mince lamb in a large bowl and add chopped onions, garlic, ginger, chillies and coriander.
- Then add whole of the ground masala and mix thoroughly with either your hand or a wooden spatula.
- Take a large hand-full and make into a long kebab using the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Put foil on to your grill and put your kebabs under a hot grill. Cook on all sides until brown.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce. Garnish with tomatoes, onion rings, chillies and coriander.